Please find below our job opportunies
Who we are and what we do
For more than 5 years, in Nantes, Stimio has been designing and producing IoT solutions combining data collection, transport and visualization. Our customers thus have the possibility to know, remotely and in real time, the behavior of their equipment and to take the necessary actions in relation to their business.
We act at the heart of the IoT revolution that transforms companies towards a more responsible approach, allowing them to optimize maintenance,to reduce travel and their ecological footprint.
The industrial IoT’s Stimio approach is a systemic approach (connected devices + gateway + mobile application + cloud solution) allowing our customers and partners to reliably, rapidly and scalably create high business value.
Regional Sales Manager - Southern Europe
In a data-driven world, Stimio propose an IoT Railway solution (HW, Software, Services) to help its customers to decrease their costs thanks to Predictive Maintenance through A.I.
As a Regional Sales Manager – Southern Europe (Italy, Spain and Portugal), you will lead new opportunities in the region. You will be based in the region and work remotely.
- Create strong relationship with key stakeholders in the region
- Qualify and create new opportunities in prospecting the key decision makers
- Understand your Target Accounts strategic goals
- Mapping your accounts (influence map, decision makers, coach…)
- Create a short and long term strategic Account Plans
- Manage the opportunities during the sales cycle and close deals in selling Value
- Work closely with presales who will help you from a technical perspective
- Create your partners ecosystem
- Work closely with Stimio team in a collaborative mode in your strategic accounts
- Provide detailed and accurate pipeline and sales forecasts
- Solid experience in selling complex solutions. Railway would be a plus.
- Understand the tender processes
- Understanding customer pains, budgeting and buying process culture to propose the best solution and value (ROI)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Working autonomously in a remote-based position
- Results, challenge and strategy are driving you
- English is mandatory
Top 5 reasons to join us
- Be part of a fast-growing structure
- Good salary with options & recognition
- Team spirit
- Good remote working conditions
- Europe team events