Stimio supports you in solving your business issues through innovative solutions and advanced technologies.
An adaptable technological platform ready for industrialization
In order to accelerate the deployment of a solution adapted to its customers’ specific needs, Stimio relies on its technological Cloud platform Oxygen Asset Management, proven electronic bricks and a proprietary embedded intelligence solution: our SDK Oxygen Application Studio. This SDK offers a high level of configuration to adapt the behavior of the object and integrate new types of sensors.
These tools guarantee controlled cycle times and allow our teams and customers to focus on the use case.
Main features of our technological platform
- Adaptation of sensors and information collection mechanisms
- Standard or customizable outer cases
- Industrial mechanical reliability (IP, IK, ATEX)
- Wide compatibility with LPWan networks (LoRaWAN, Sigfox, LTE-M, NB-IoT 2G / 3G / 4G)
- Remote and Bluetooth configuration
- 5 years autonmy(depending on the use cases)
- Oxygen Application Studio allowing the advanced adaptation of the object behaviour
- Oxygen Asset Management for data enrichment and visualisation, failures prediction and easy integration to customers’ IT systems.
Our value proposition
A generic and modular software-driven sensor system with Edge-ML capabilities to address a wide range of use cases
Enriched data integration into your EAM/ IT systems
Oxygen Application Studio to develop your own application in minimum time
A well-proven expertise with major infrastructure managers and operators
Oxygen Asset Management combining data analytics and AI-based prediction algorithms
A Return-on-investment between 6 to 24 months.
Let's talk about your concerns
September, 8th 2022Stimio-CBM partnership - towards a predictive supply chain for mobility actorsStimio and CBM are pooling their expertise to provide mobility actors with an innovative solution that combines connected maintenance with predictive supply chain...
July, 1st 2022Stimio to exhibit at InnoTrans 2022 We will be physically present as an exhibitor at InnoTrans 2022 in Berlin ExpoCenter from September 20th – 23th.We will have the opportunity to present our IoT business solutions for railway maintenance: solutions for...
June, 28th 2022Rail track monitoring - Real time rail defects monitoringRail track monitoring - follow your track geometry and defects remotely and in real time with our IoT solution Railway tracks are permanently subject to numerous constraints, which can be weather...